He who would travel happily…must travel light!!
Travel…the word itself fills the soul with calmness and makes the spirit energetic. Taking a break from the hustling bustling busy life, and exploring the different corners of this earth with naked eyes can be a blessing. Out of much breath-taking travel destination of the world, Tanzania is the African Continent is one of the soulful pieces of earth to visit.
More than 900,000 visitors travel to Tanzania annually, taking a break from their hustling bustling busy schedule. They emerge themselves in the beauty and peace of nature & wildlife in Tanzania. While visiting Tanzania, we recommend stick to a travel plan. Make sure you pack light and needed things. While coming to Tanzania one thing is must make sure you have the right Safari Packing list for Tanzania, as safari is the great part of travel. While making a travel plan Packing for Tanzania is not an easy task.
So here we present what to pack for Safari in Tanzania that is a perfect Safari Packing list for Tanzania visit. Make sure your bag is ready for the safari heart of Africa.
As we said earlier “Packing for Tanzania” especially while you are going to be in the middle of nature, forest and wildlife can be a little tricky. However, we are here to help you with what to pack for Safari In Tanzania and make your travel the best memory.
In the list of “Tanzania Packing for safari” travel equipment takes the first place-
A Light Weight Back Pack-
- A lightweight backpack will allow you to pack all your needed items for the journey including clothes and other travel essentials.
- Make sure it should be waterproof.
Light Day Pack For Day Visit
- A bag pack for visiting your travel destinations, local places, and national parks, etc.
- It will carry all the necessary items for a day visit, like water, food, tissues, and more that you need in a whole day.
- Make sure it should be lightweight and waterproof.
Some Light Clothes and Inner Wears for Comfortable Journey
- Don’t burden yourself with heavy cloths, while coming for a safari in Tanzania pack light clothes that dry off quickly.
- Your clothes should be light green, khaki or some light natural color so that you can get blend with the bush in the national park.
- Make sure you keep at least 2-3 pairs of inner wear that are comfortable for the journey
Daily Useable Sandals
- Pack a pair of safari shoes for the day trips in the national park area
- Also pack a pair of Sandals, that are comfortable and easy to wear to walk around the camp area or in the city
1 Piece Of Towel
- A towel that will help you keep yourself dry.
While traveling to Tanzania a big question is What to pack and especially what are safety items needed to keep in the travel box. Here is a list of health and safety elements that you need to include in your Packing list for Tanzania.
First Aid Kit with all necessary Medicines-
- Mostly the safari companies you book with will provide you with first aid kits while necessary. However, we always recommend keeping a fist aid box for yourself in case of an emergency.
- If you are taking any medicine regularly make sure you get the prescription and enough medicine for the travel.
- Don’t forget medicine for malaria, as most area in Tanzania is prone to malaria.
- Keep some pain-relieving medicines like Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Panadol or Tylenol.
Anti-ray Sunglasses for Eye Protection
- Tanzania is a country that is closely situated to the south equator, hence you can face strong sun-rays during day time. So, don’t underestimate your eye’s protection.
- Keep a good pair of sunglass to make your eyes safe from UV, UA rays.
Antibacterial gel or sanitizer
- Keep an antibacterial gel or a hand sanitizer with yourself during travel as you are going to travel through some dusty muddy area.
- Keep a small one that will be easy to carry in your bag’s small zip
Toilet Paper for emergency Use
- Toilet papers are the most useful things to include in your Tanzania safari packing list.
- Toilet papers are the least available thing in safari, hence for any emergency keeping toilet paper is a great idea.
Any safari trip to Tanzania is incomplete without proper gadgets. While Packing for Tanzania safari, make sure you keep the essential gadgets with you that will make your journey enjoyable.
Headphone With Mp3 Player
- During your safari journey, you will be busy in the day time, but at night you have to stay at your campsite. So, an MP3 player will be a great partner for you there.
- Make sure to pack a good Mp3 player with a headphone so that you can enjoy your favorite music under the starry sky of Africa.
- Mobile phones are undoubtedly an integral part of our daily life. So, don’t forget your smartphone.
- It will help you keep connected with your friends & family.
- You can use it as a small torch, the alarm will be helpful, and you can have your get set ready camera always in hand.
Camera with additional Batteries and SD Cards
- Cameras are an essential item of your Safari Packing for Tanzania, it will capture the beautiful moments, nature, and wildlife in your camera making it a memory for you.
- If you are a wildlife or nature photographer it will be best for you to pack your camera as it can get you some stunning images for your collection.
- Make sure to pack extra batteries and SD cards in case you run out of charge or memory during the safari travel. You can only charge your camera at the camps.
Binoculars for Depth Information
- Binoculars are a must for watching the animals and their activities from far away.
- It is prohibited to go near the animals so in such a case you can get a detailed view of animals through your binoculars.
Mobile and Other Electronic Device Chargers/ Get all the necessary electronic device charger
- Pack your mobile’s charger and other devices chargers such as iPod or Mp3 player.
- Keeping a power bank will help you to charge our devices during the day in safari.
Some Smart Tips for your Tanzania Safari Packing List-
Pill Organizer Water Bottle- you can get a pill organizer water bottle, which has storage space in the bottle itself. If you take regular medicines, you can keep your medicine in the bottle for the day while going for your safari drive during the day.
Secret Pocket Scarf- Add this smart scarf to your safari packing list for Tanzania which will help you keep your money safe. It has a small zipped place in the scarf which is almost undetectable. You have to carry a lot of cash during your Tanzania safari trip, so it can be a smart option to include in your clothing gadget.
Here are some of the most useful lists for “Safari Packing List Tanzania” and we hope it will help you pack for Tanzania smartly making your bag light-weight. Being one of the front line safari company we mostly face the question “What to pack for Safari in Tanzania”, that’s what made us making this list to help the upcoming visitors to Tanzania for safari. Visit https://carnivoressafaris.co.tz/ for more information about Tanzania, safari, and more about this slender country to plan your 2020 holiday.